AP Dynamics can provide solutions to help you maximize efficiency and optimize performance of your flaring system. Our engineers perform structural design, extensive CFD analysis and modeling to provide a prediction of flow, mixing, and combustion in flare flames.
Flare Stack Structural Analysis
- Analyses were performed in accordance with the requirements of CSA-S16, NBCC 2010.
- Conducted structural analysis, seismic analysis, and lifting analysis.
- Provided lifting plan.
- Significant modifications (wire thickness, wire quantity, anchor point location).
- Ensure code compliance for installation.
- Air Blower Efficiency and Optimization
- Flow Induced Vibration
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI)