Well Pad Design
Our team of specialists has been engineering and designing well pads for several clients. Over the past 2 years we have been going through a continuous improvement cycle to support clients competitiveness. These improvements involving all stakeholders have resulted in reduce equipment requirements, better utilization, operability, and reduction in total capital expenditures.
Vibration Analysis on Coiled Tubing Equipment
- Client had number of failures on the motors and gearboxes of their coiled tubing injector head during operation.
- Vibration measurements included 31 locations on the injector and associated equipment, and pulsation measurements on the coiled tubring string.
- Integrity and Safety: Mitigation of vibration risks and potential costly failure during operation.
- Quality Standard: Satisfied client with high technical expectations.
- Detailed computational fluid dynamic analysis was performed to determine optimal flow circulation.
- Complex flow behaviour.
- Improved mud recirculation through drilling bit design optimization.